Like-New. Preowned and Never Used!
Direct from Bill Abbott's professional repertoire and showcased in his best selling book Table Magic, Stabbed and Shot is a killer card stab with a shot glass production that comes out of nowhere!
A card is selected from a shuffled deck - signed - returned and shuffled by a spectator. An empty paper bag that is examined by the audience is introduced and the deck is tossed inside. A spectator is asked to shake the bag to mix the cards and make the finding of the chosen card even more impossible. The magician removes a knife and stabs it into (and through!) the bag. Violently the knife is ripped from the bag and a single card is impaled on the end of the blade... the spectator's signed selection!
Just when the audience applause has died down the performer reaches into the bag and produces a large shot glass filled to the brim with water! (Or other liquid)
- Perform Stabbed and Shot in short sleeves.
- The shot glass production uses real liquid and is BULLETPROOF and safe.
- Can be performed close-up and surrounded or on stage.
- Reveal one or two cards at the point of a knife.
- You can even borrow the bag, the knife and the deck!
- Instant reset.
- Large Shot Glass.
- Durable Seal that you never need to replace.
- Extra Secret Something for a sure-fire card stab revelation.
- Supply your own knife.
- A 90 minute DVD that features a house party performance, a comedy club performance and a studio performance
- In-depth instruction of the rouine and method.
- Multiple methods and controls, so spectator can shuffle the deck before and after a card is selected and signed.
- Cupid (the double stab for lovers)
- Borrowed (borrow the deck, bag, knife and shot glass)
- The Ninja Card Trick (classic!)
- And much much more!
- Don't Pay $49, when you can have this one only for $39!